A Eurostar cutting through the Kent countryside heading for the Continent at 300kph is a wonderful sight to behold yet for those on board the feeling of such speed is minimal. This year sees the familiar grey livery give way to the fresh and striking colours of the new Eurostar e300 trains with their eye-catching blue / grey colour scheme and newly refurbished interiors.The stunning Hornby train set features a Power driving unit, dummy driving unit and two passenger saloons. The model includes flush glazing, detailed roof panels and simulated pantographs. The track circuit sits easily on the 1600 x 1180 MidiMat and by adding Hornby Track and Building packs can soon be developed into a very effective model railway layout.Train suitable for 2nd radius curves or greater.
– Eurostar e300 Class 373 power driving unit
– Eurostar e300 Class 373 dummy driving unit
– Two Eurostar e300 Class 373 passenger saloons (NB. Both power driving units have non-working pantographs)
– Track: Starter Oval and Track Pack A
– P9000W Wall Plug Transformer
– R8250 Train Controller
– R8206 Power Track Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm).
This item will be supplied with a UK transformer